There are no large hotel or resort chains on the island, but there are two large independent hotels close to the historic town area. A majority of the lodging options are bed & breakfasts or boutique hotels. Most of these locations have a very limited number of rooms so we urge you to book rooms as soon as possible.
We have put together a select list of hotel and bed & breakfast options, both where we have room blocks available and other favorites with general availability. While many locations on the island have 3-night minimums, we did our best to provide room blocks with some 2-night minimums; be sure to check with each location when you book and reference the Hamilton-Trost wedding.
Should you need assistance, we have enlisted Kristin Chambers of Destination Affairs (firstname.lastname@example.org) to help our guests with the booking process. Her services are complimentary, and she will be happy to work with you on your price points and preferences.
You can also use Kayak to search for rooms at other locations – or go straight to the websites we’ve listed below.
If you choose to book on your own, please kindly email Kristin Chambers your reservation details so she may add you to our rooming list.
Room Blocks (Available Until June 7, 2013. Reference the Hamilton-Trost wedding):
- Anchor Inn: Small B&B located a couple blocks from Main St. and the ceremony/reception (2-night minimum with our block) ($$)
- The Beachside on Nantucket: Extremely close to the ceremony / reception and a great option for the younger crowd. Also popular with families since Children’s Beach/playground are nearby, and breakfast is offered (2-night minimum with our block) ($$)
- Brass Lantern: A quaint B&B with a small number of rooms, and most rooms have private baths (3-night minimum with our block) ($$)
- Cliff Lodge Inn: Various room sizes available at this small B&B (2-night minimum with our block) ($$)
- Cottages @ Boat Basin: Unique cottages on the wharf located in the heart of the action – a bit noisier due to location (3-night minimum with our block), ($$$)
- Jared Coffin House: Historic old B&B with reasonably-priced rooms (3-night minimum with our block) ($$$)
- Martin House Inn: B&B located close to the ceremony/reception and town (2-night minimum with our block) ($$)
- Roberts House Inn: Located right in the heart of downtown (2-night minimum with our block) ($$)
- Ships Inn: One of the nicest B&Bs on the island, just a few blocks from town (2-night minimum with our block) ($$)
Other Favorites w/ General Availability:
- 76 Main: Small B&B located in town ($$)
- Brant Point Inn: Reasonably priced B&B located close to town ($$)
- Centerboard Guest House: Small B&B with limited number of rooms, but all private baths, located in town ($$)
- Century House: Less than 0.5 miles from the ferry and located on Cliff Road, a very nice B&B on the island ($$$)
- Hawthorn House: Small B&B with only 8 rooms, located just blocks from Main Street ($$)
- Languedoc Inn: A B&B with a nice restaurant attached; central location ($$)
- The Nantucket Hotel: Newly renovated in the summer of 2012 and located in town ($$$)
- The Summer House Inns: A number of great smaller inns and B&Bs around the island ($$)
- Union Street Inn: One of the nicest B&Bs on the island, but a small number of rooms ($$$)
- Vanessa Noel Hotel: Boutique B&B with a modern feel and located in town ($$$$)
- The Veranda House: A newer B&B on the island with a great patio and landscaped lawn located in town ($$$)
- The White Elephant: One of the nicest hotels on the island and located on the harbor and a few blocks away from the ceremony/reception ($$$$$)
- Inn at the White Elephant Village: Opened in 2012; features a heated outdoor pool and 20 spacious units ($$$$)
If staying at a hotel or bed & breakfast is not your thing, renting a house for the weekend is a great way to enjoy the island with a larger group. While many houses require week long rentals, searching VRBO for options is the easiest way to contact these locations directly. Additionally, a local realtor, J Pepper Frazier & Co., has many listings that may work for families and larger groups of friends. The summer months are very popular on Nantucket, and house rentals will start to book up quickly.